Monday, July 21, 2008

WHAT DAY IS TOMO???

Really lost count of the day recently...and to be frank like what petty said...my blog is getting a little boring...(Hey, don push ur luck petty =S)
There isnt anything happening these days and trying my best to keep it a little up-dated, i can only offer some events or daily highlights "of mine" at the moment...

And frankly speaking, it would be fun if i really try introducing "Petty"... A VERY INTERESTING LADY!!!" haha..fat hope!

Lately in office, i have been hearing and seeing "things"....annoying drilling sounds of renovation in the air! Nice drafted email sent by bosses with greatest respect, ME in the cc list.
Is my eyes failing from insufficient rest or was it my sight failing after a day staring at the computer.

From: Boss
cc: Jackson(Only)
_______________________________________________________
"Dear XXX,

With regards to renovation, bla bla bla.....

________________________________________________________

I really thought i would faint seeing this email. Not from shock but visualising my boiling blood shoot up and bursting my skull, spraying all over the place!!!

This is no new discussion in office and if this is in a form of legal case, i bet, i would have been to court for almost 4 times....repeating the same things. Doesnt the judge get annoyed? Wah Lau!!!

Charily not to burst my last blood vein, i calmed myself and start thinking what i should do to FULL STOP this whole thing. Personally, i found the whole event -- or, more accurately, monologue --rather insulting.

Its not a fair barter trade!!!

I have been nagging like the world's most terrible uncle that you can find..and yet...no one takes me seriously. And I am not into speculating how wrong i might be when my boss always comes forth to say "The Nice Jackson" and days later seeing things coming to me that aint appearing in my duty statement.

I decided to make my stand firm and if it is a "must" to erase away my nice smiley face, i would have to do so...

_______________________________________________________
From: Me
To: Sup

Hi Sup,

As per last discussion, i am assuming the role of the procurement and EUC coordinator? I will not touch on any minor works. (Showing im not petty) However, i do not mind guiding the replacement on renovation's stuff.

_________________________________________________________

It only took 5 mins to read through and finally everyone recalled that there was an agreement already.(ORHHHH....) So i got my assurance once again that things is finally getting in place..

As expected while i approach the taking over sup by handing over the documents like what was told to me by my sup earlier...LOOKING BLUR AND DEFENSIVE...she immediately sprang the word "DON'T KNOW" x 3...and that is where i rupture, warming up to my theme of discontent.."Then who will know??? You do know that i have taken over the role that used to be under your staff?"

---a moment of silence-----

N i do applause her that she still has this bit of guilt that although not providing me an answer...but at least smiling while Tai Chi-ing it to her sup instead...(maybe she sense me holding a rod behind my back!!!) (Visualising again =P)

Sigh, this saga is not going to end any sooner and im trying my best to ignore all of them...and i really hope the next topic won't be any closer to "WHAT A NICE CUBICLE, I HAVE DONE!" Please don't turn me into a wimp!

No comments: