Friday, May 15, 2009

Spending and spending

I have been spending and spending more than I can save. Each time I spend, my mum will ask me to spend on her as well. I call this splurging.
Worse part, my career is not advancing; I am purely sitting and waiting for it to progress. Each day I wait for my promotion, I cross my fingers hoping that the increment is significant, during weekends hoping for some 4D luck. Oh gosh, yes I am a human who is being impractical and these are called unrealistic.
Please don’t ask me why I don’t work hard for them but spend time thinking. I did and I tried, but like mum says, all these are your destiny.
I am just so tired and sick about interview session and all the sweet talking to the panel of judges. I gave it for most of these sessions an 8/10 but life isn’t fair.
Because I am not the one who DECIDE and the one who make the CHOICE!

Anyway, life in office is pretty quiet, peaceful and comfortable. So much so I missed the times of those stressful and challenging works. I think I would have forgotten that I am being paid working each day too.

Sigh. I can’t believe I am writing a rather depressing entry today and this must be the influence from meeting Petty at airport. So coincidentally bump into her at the escalator.

No comments: