Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shopping Spree...Celebrations

I finally cleared my IPT and IPPT for this year!!! For once I managed to complete my 2.4km without walking. Yes!!! Although It’s not remarkable, its a little achievement to me that I felt I should just record down.

Guess what, I thought I should reward myself for all these hard work and maybe get a little present for myself so I stopped over at Parkway to search for my ideal watch. It was unfortunately out of stock and I had to place a reservation for it but out of generosity, I have gotten another piece first.

Titans..over ted bakers and Kenneth cole. Found it quite classy to go with my shirts.

IMG_8440_1

IMG_8441_1

IMG_8443_1

Along the way, I bought quite a few things and did some research. Sometimes it is really fun to go shopping and spend without much consideration. The impact will come next month for sure. Hopefully, the bonus will come sooner than the credit cards bill.

No comments: