Friday, May 1, 2009

My May Day Photo shooting aka 1st Assignment

Amazingly, I had my 1st Photo taking Assignment when I am just 4 months into Photography. I was quite excited over it and spend so much time on books and forum trying my best to learn the skills and tips.

Anyway, this was an opportunity for me to test on my photography skills and most importantly, interaction between me and the model. A different type of photography away from my usual that helps build interaction and communications that is required for a camera man.

The subject ~ Blog Shop Fashion Clothing
Venue ~ Raffles Place

As these are assignment shots, i am at discretion to release as many pics. I didn't include my signature in these pics and its a tedious process to add on 2 types of signatures just on a picture. I decline. So what you will see will be just the online shop webby. Feel free to browse them..anyway doubt they are ready for business at the moment. Of course, will update more pictures when their shops are ready.
The models are good at posing, making this job quite easy.

~no pics till the next update.~

Back to the topic, we didn't know that this was a private place...nor did we knew that a permit is required. Thank god, we were being chased away only at the last outfit.

Anyone interested in hiring me for ocassions?

Thats me Yeah!(Tilt ur head)
IMG_7695_1IMG_7694_1

No comments: