Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not a very good week

I might be pregnant. If not, why am I feeling nauseas almost everyday?
Guess I won’t want to put down all the little frustration I had on my own blog, that is why I changed my blog title from “A worst week” to “A not very good week”. Haha…Okay, since given up all the hopes, it is time to buck up and face the coming challenges.

Work has been hectic for me these days especially when I’m in my moody mood.
There seems to be only one thing that can keep me awake despite all these. Not bonus but photography!

Yup, no time to go out for scenery shoots but I was reading a very inspiring book that teaches me how I should look at things from another perspective. Anything around me can be a subject and so I tried moving around my house to frame things that I always see but not really saw!

IMG_8419_1

Guess I really need to view life from another angle as well so to keep my life more meaningful and motivated!

No comments: