Friday, May 8, 2009

Big Eater

Was supposed to do a food blog at this eating outlet yesterday with Gene and gang but problem is, all the shots turned out blur like my vision after the 2nd glass of beer. Maybe I spend too much time with my DSLR that I really got a little rusty with my PnS.

Alvin can’t make it for the Joo Chiat Crab tasting so instead, Gene recommended this outlet at Bedok Simpang, a restaurant called Big Eater which was quite famous for their crabs.

On our way there
IMG_1270

IMG_1274

IMG_1278

Crabs hanging all over the place.
IMG_1279

The non aircon area. They have both indoor and outdoor, so remember if you are making reservations, please tell them your preference.
IMG_1281

The menu were quite simple
IMG_1282

Ordering food
IMG_1283

Tissue were provided
IMG_1288

Beer was served first
IMG_1286

While waiting..
IMG_1289

My first glass and how i wish it was my last!
IMG_1294

Too bad, I didn’t get any decent shots on the food. We were so hungry by the time the food was served. The beer was an unintentional order for the night. I really couldn’t remember the taste of the food after drinking beer and seriously I think beer taste awful and really spoil taste. Why did Gene love it so much? Overall, we had fun and for those who missed this outing, let’s go again next week but strictly no alcohol!

No comments: