Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Geek Me!!!

Awhile back, while browsing through those online spree website, i came across some specs for sale... As described, “it doesn’t improve your eye sights but improve your looks” So I intend to get a pair and tried.

Yes Yes, its still flying through US clearing all the gantries, and while waiting, I gotten another pair at parkway when I pass by it...

How do I look? Geek ???? the only blur picture I can show, thanks to my dear sister who shot me at weird angles giving me double chin..haha...
IMG_8588_1

My thoughts after wearing this specs, indeed, it doesn’t improve your vision and apparently worsen it a bit due to the fact that it was made of plastic and this plastic lens blurred no matter how I wipe...
Okay..this is just part of the many things I decided to put on for my Dinner and Dance which is coming soon.

I visited Aquarama 09, however unlike past year, it was pretty disappointing. There isn’t much things to see other than the competition booth.

Heard there were just 168 organizers involved which has dropped quite a fair bit compared to last year.

Some random pictures I took there…press and shoot. Enjoy!

IMG_8597_1

IMG_8603_1

IMG_8606_1

IMG_8622_1

IMG_8609_1

IMG_8624_1

IMG_8640_1

This gold fish is as huge as a watermelon!
IMG_8636_1

IMG_8632_1

No comments: