Sunday, May 24, 2009

Single Light Photography - Shadows

“Photography is all about lights” quoted by many well known photographers. It’s all about handling the lighting technique. How you control the lighting, how you manage the amount of light and how you use lighting in your picture.

I am really a new into this stage and I believe I should explore more in this area and since I spend most of timing under day light, I thought maybe I can try to get some idea around me. I will start off with Single lighting.

I shot this which was hanged beside my window. Natural day light reflected thru the windows
IMG_8458_1

Took this at my sis’s place and her house happen to have strong day light that can pierce through her living room. Roses
IMG_8480_1

Lighting and Shadows are always a package that either compliments or spoil each other. Depending on how the subject carries it in a picture.

I tried and these are the effects…
IMG_8484_1

IMG_8499_1

Roses under Single Light source but doesnt seems to fall within the above category because of the weak theme but a little pity not to post them here...haha..so here u r..Red red roses
IMG_8489_1

IMG_8497_1

Hopefully, I can experience more different lighting techniques along the way!

No comments: