Thursday, July 1, 2010

1st July...a new start for some and the end for some

There will be a day when we will all grow up...a day we will all leave our nest...the day that we see things beyond our imaginations.

And I discover that Feelings are unreliable and I still prefer to live with rational. It seems that I am so easily affected these days by things happening around me and I am really frightened at the thought of these. Why cant I just over come them? Seems like this is the soft side of me and I really need to broaden my mindset…

I will still stick to my rule of “if it belongs to you, it will naturally come to you” and let me just don think too much about it.

Today is our company first anniversary..and so happened i got a camera with me...shhh....the camera was actually meant for sheryl's birthday but ended up forgot to use it...and so lucky i didnt off load it from my bag yesterday.

Our HR kept us in secret and till this morning, they started distributing and filled the office with lotsa balloons...
IMG_3742

IMG_3747

The revenue 3 ladies...
IMG_3753

I cant decide over the below 2 pics..cos i seems quite handsome on both pics...soooo haha
IMG_3756

IMG_3760

As usual...Sheryl missing from her cubicle
IMG_3745

And here is Cavin, first time on my blog...he is our Xiao Lau Bang!
IMG_3765

Fion and Jessie is his best neighbour...
IMG_3766

And the 2 culprits...
IMG_3750

Although everyone boo initially over this secrecy, overall, it was quite fun and this marks a start for this company...at the same time i think we can expect lots of changes soon..

No comments: