Saturday, July 31, 2010

Farewell to Fion and Jessie

I thought i would not feel a thing for colleagues that are leaving since i am so used to seeing people come and go...and i discovered on that day itself that i am not as emotionally strong as i thought i am. So i think i retract what i said in the earlier post that i am "happy" that they left...

I felt rather sad when i shook their hands and discovered the reality that the once cosy, noisy corner will never be the same without the presence of the 2 ladies who left the company.

I regretted not bring my DSLR for this purpose. Nonetheless, here are some of the pictures that we took before I left for the day.

Shiyuan was the saddest among all…since she has been sharing her daily life with these 2 ladies the moment she joined the organisation.
She isn’t crying here, just camera shy.
IMG_3842

The very “Wu Xim” Fion, doing up all these cute little basket for every close colleagues in the office…
IMG_3844

Mine is a special set of gift…
cats

IMG_3852

Jessie got me a little gift too…A very cool Garfield which I left it in the office…will get it photographed another day.
IMG_3875

Fion reading her “U will be missed Card!”
IMG_3858

I asked her to for a nice pose at her cubicle, before she regret and blame me for not taking a nice picture. As usual, her cubicle is still so messy even on her last day.
IMG_3860

Here’s one last picture of the 2009/10 Corporate Finance Team.
IMG_3862

Last group shot…Joshua brought his new TZ10 for this purpose! Really touched!
IMG_3865

IMG_3868

I helped Cavin to get a shot with his close neighbours.
IMG_3871

All the best to Fion and Jessie! Seriously I think they should have much better opportunity and advancement elsewhere. They are too undervalued in this organisation and I look forward to further chances to work with them in future!

No comments: