Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Mid term review...

Everytime when im feeling abit sick, i tend to start thinking again rationally what i need to do. And it is always during this period i tend to be really motivated again..
So this round, i think i need to improve on my weakness, how i should document my work and do proper filing.
I should change something if i am real about staying in the office.

I went to USS today...to help out with the family day ticketing and i must really comment that Universal studio is really a nice place! I felt like i was back in Disney land and i enjoyed the short session in the cafe drinking my tea...the streets are filled with heavy flow of human traffic and everyone looked so happy!
I was told that almost everyday, the tickets are sold out..
And now, i am seriously looking forward to going there this saturday. Let's just hope that i wont be mobilizes this weekend!

Oh..and this picture is something i did up with photoshop...love the mood of it.
IMG_9314v2

No comments: