Friday, July 9, 2010

Saving up!

Well, flipping through my bank records, i am trying my best to start saving up again. I need to start saving..the bonus was a little disappointing but nonetheless, i think i can still save a part of it.

I can only be thankful that my Surabaya trip is not going to cost me anything further other than the land tour and air tickets. I just need to bring SGD$50 and it should be more than sufficient according to the tour guide.

I should have a few more travelling this year. I am trying to cut down and minimize my spending for these trips and i sincerely hope my increment will justify my travelling plans.

Talking about salary, i am really under paid. I think its time for me to start checking out deals again on the papers and internet..

Well at least its a Saturday today and I caught the movie "Eclipse" yesterday which i personally felt it was much nicer compared to part 2. Have another movie date today and hopefully it will be an enjoyable one.

No comments: