Friday, July 2, 2010

More Colleagues

2nd Day, a friday, i am gathering more pictures of my colleagues in office...and try do up a post in my blog. One day when i really leave this company, i won't need to rush for photo taking!

Firstly, My Buddy Joshua! The aspired-to-be Banker!
Very photogenic guy that is also popular with the Commercial ladies...too bad to de gals, he is married!
IMG_3783

IMG_3784

And here's Ms Wan...the most busy lady in Finance!
You will never catch her at her desk unnecessarily
IMG_3774

Think she really like her gift
IMG_3772

More presents from the colleagues and friends
IMG_3771

I really think this candid was nicely taken!
IMG_3775

Here's Liying....a v v v v nice lady...u just cant believe that people like her still exist!
IMG_3777

Shiyuan and XiaoYing(Glutton) same age as my sister!
IMG_3779

And finally a picture we took that serves as a memory soon....
IMG_3782

No comments: