Friday, July 16, 2010

My dearest Neighbour's Wedding

It took me so long to get this posted here...so basically, you can tell how busy i am for the past few weeks.

I am now really looking forward to my Surabaya trip..especially when fionis whatsapp me how nice the view is over at Bali now.

Digressing, my neighbour or i should say ex-neighbour from CAAS finally got married and everything happened so fast. It was like 2 or 3 years ago, she was still searching around for her true love and the next minute, i've gotten her invitation.
So is this called fate????

The beautiful bride
Untitled-Scanned-13

But frankly speaking, this guy suits her much better, and throughout the wedding, we share the joy of her marriage..

Well, let me wish the both of them a Blissful Marriage and always happy!

PS. Sorry for leaving early to catch the match thou...

Hope she read this :)

No comments: