Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another trip??

Woke up with a cooling weather make me felt like im back in Taiwan..
Kinda miss this there..
Well im still heading towards my goal of a solo trip..(removed backpack), that i hope one day i will fulfill this dream.
Meanwhile, i have confirmed my trekking photography trip to Surabaya, as a form of training or an experience, i signed up the trip myself..
In a way, I do not want to restrict myself to travelling only when i have friends, and patiently wait or beg for ppl to join in, and most importantly, i want to be very independent.

This trip will be my first try, my trial, exploring Java EAst Volcanoes sight..
I love geography, n i always hope for a day to visit a volcano and co incidentally spotted de tour by sgtrekker..

Lets hope de day will come soon n de weather etc will be just perfect..

No comments: