Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confused, lost my way?? or Evolve?

I told myself after my last silly act that i will never find myself falling into another trap...an emotional and self delusive trap. Yet i nearly stepped into it again...getting a step closer one after one..

ARGGHH!! i need to be focus!!!

Nonetheless, looking back at last year, i think i have grown out of the box i used to be in...the box that restrict me to learn, the box that shut my eyes, the box that makes me think only within de box. One year ago, you tell me that i don excel in what i am doing, i will challenge and fight you to death...one year later, no wait...its 9 months later(NOW), i will think it from another perspective.

I am glad to see results at work...not about the bonus that disappoint everyone but the thought that how much i have matured over my attitude towards work and people.
You won't really see me complaining non stop over work now, won't be walking around telling people i feel like leaving just because i got some shitty work or lousy bonus.
I think all these changes came from the influence of my team...I call them "team" because we work like a team and they have watched over me truthfully with the hope of changing me, growing me and teaching me.

I have full admiration for Cavin..He showed me what is meant by proving oneself irregardless of status. To avoid ppl frm looking dwn on u, You shld nt look down on urself first..
Ms Wan on de other hand has become a close partner of mine tat we r always fightin battle together n seeing ome means another..when did it actually started?? As far as i recalled, i was still so defensive n reluctant to work w her..haha..i was afriad of her n changes tat will affect me.

I remembered the countless time of argument i had and the rebellious stubborn me that refused to open myself to more work but yet they never once gave up on me and for a team like them, it was useless to just promise them each and everytime because they really want to see the changes themselves.

I thank them for all these and i am grateful i took a turn which now, i can see my goals clearly and the direction that will lead my career to.

I wont know how long i will stay here but while im here, i wish i can learn more and build a better portfolio!

No comments: