Saturday, February 28, 2009

很"狽"的一天

Today was a terrible day for me. Think the worse ever luck I had.
It was supposed to be a well planned adventurous trip to the Soong Sister House for some HDR shots(believed to be haunted), however everything just seems to go wrong.

When I met victor, I thought he would knew where the place was but end up both of us are clueless about the location and spent our time circling around grange road for almost 3 hours looking for this abandoned house. We even nearly booked a cab to recky around the whole grange road.

Guess what? The place has already been demolished and it was a construction site that we have repeatedly circled around.

I am unsure what is happening to me today, my mind seem to be in some drifted away land, there was this cab that came really near me which I believed not less than 10cm before it will fly me off the road. With a travelling speed of 50km/hr, the thought that my left leg going to be badly crushed sent a chill down my spine.

I knew it was going to be foul for me after 2 hours, and since victor was quite persistent not to waste the effort, we continued walking. My protective lens cap dropped off and the best part, into a drain with lots of mud and grass…I tried my best searching for it to no avail. I guess it was fated!

Not to mention it was lost at a distance so near to some minister’s villa that I had to give up searching before the guhkars approach me to shoo me away because I was somewhere around the perimeter set.

And finally, to dampen me further, it started raining. Now, the thought of purchasing a “should not have lost” protective cap is really putting me down. Nonetheless, maybe this is what some call破財消災。

Now I really feel like go 吃大便!! ARGGHHH!!!

No comments: