Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shopping Therapy

A little compensation over my upset encounter yesterday, I went for a massive shopping trip today. Firstly, accompanied my sis to RAOUL to get gifts for my brother in law but ended up I bought an expensive Shirt there. I have to compliment the China sales rep that is extremely customer oriented compared to his peer in that small boutique making shopping a pleasure in RAOUL.

That’s where I decided to write a little compliment email to RAOUL about him.
Next, since I am so unlucky, I thought that maybe I should just change a new pair of shoes. Everywhere is having sales these days and I grabbed a comfortable pair of working shoes from BettleBug.

Damages for the day? More than my GST credit! But it was an enjoyable day…

A little pictures over the weekend..nothing from the Soong Sister House…


This is where i get shooo away..so you know where this is....also the place i drop my "..."


Oh, its not just me that is so "Suay" over the weekend, the MERLION did as well...he got his head striked by lightning!

No comments: