Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Night Stroll along Esplanade

Every photographer or hobbyist would love to try night shooting. That is where you really practise shooting under low lights with or without the use of a tripod.
For me, this night photography was unintentional.

We were supposed to have for our KTV session at PartyWorld Liang Court and coincidentally, that day; it was our Divisional Bowling event. As such, I was too lazy to bring my gear out.

But who would have known that the KTV was fully booked and we change our plans to meet at City hall instead. I even had the time to race home and pick up my gear before meeting them.

So immediately after the movie Mall Cop, i managed to persuade them to walk this really long distance to Esplanade. The views and environment didn't disappoint us.

Some of my shots…thanks to Xin Xin and LiLi who accompanied me there =)
City Scene Night View
IMG_6443_1

IMG_6450_1

IMG_6452_2

IMG_6454_1

A Vespa we picked up along the way
IMG_6456_1

We walked to the bridge to capture another view of the Esplanade
IMG_6468_1

I have done some cloning to this picture; can you tell what I removed in this picture?
IMG_6469_2

IMG_6482_1

IMG_6486_1

Amazingly, the night views of Singapore are pretty enchanting. Hopefully the picture can convey more!

No comments: