Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Flick in Thoughts

IMG_5968_1There is a popular belief among anthropologist that you got to immerse yourself in an unfamiliar world, in order to truly understand your own.

So do you really know who you are and what you want?

When I was in my early 20’s, I set myself a goal and I thought I would follow through and even achieved it. Now, if you ask me again the question, I am lost.
Deep within, I doubted my beliefs. Whether I am moving the right direction still holding on to my faith or should I make a left turn.

I am giving myself time to reconsider all my plans, my objectives and of course, my future. Hopefully, when I awake from my daze, you will find a completely new me with hopes filled once again.

Meanwhile, let me immerse myself in an unfamiliar world! A world with no network, no computer, no communications. Au Revoir et Salut =)

No comments: