Friday, March 6, 2009

SHOW - 羅志祥 at East Point Part 1

I am not that young to chase after idols…at my age, and my gender, I should not be spotted at an autograph session, not to mention snapping ridiculously at the idol or even blindly queuing for my turn to shake his “diamond hands” and beg for his autograph.

Well….BUT….i did almost all of that today except queuing up due to the fact that I’m lazy.

What too old? What childish?? What being gay’ish??? I can hear that ok!!!

Anyway, it was for the experience, nothing too late or too old to try out. The only regret was that it wasn’t that kind of an experience I expected.

When I found Lala, she managed to secure a place that was not too near nor too far at level 1.

IMG_0906

Right beside me was this uncle who carries 2 DSLR and seated on a small ladder and infront was this man with a tripod at a video camera. I believe they are traditional Baba because the 2 of them really smell like balachan chilli. The problem is I am very sure they were here rather early and they might have just forgotten to bath before coming.

Guess what, when Xiao Zhu enters East point, everyone started tip toeing and stretching their cameras up high to keep snapping and that was the point, I was completely blinded from the stage. Struggling as if I was drowning, I kept stretching my hands upwards with my camera.

IMG_0900

IMG_0874

It was hot, crowded and for me alone, smelly. I was right beneath the uncle’s armpit when he climbs his ladder. I tried my best to push forward to give the girl behind me a chance to share his odour and yet slightly in front was not the least better. The guy in front smells equally worse.
IMG_0833

Right beside his armpit..yucks
IMG_0834

Looking around me, it seems that every guy there was surrounded by teens and girls, WHY? Why am I the only one that is going through these sufferings?

IMG_0911

IMG_0934

When Lala exit to start queuing for his autograph, I left the venue for my dinner.

This noodle seems to be very popular judging from the queue. Look, simply delicious, yet I couldn’t enjoy it. The terrible smell seems to keep haunting me mentally and I nearly vomit out every mouth i swallowed.

IMG_0921

IMG_0919

I spotted my colleague Ying and her very cute friend Joanna, you really got to speak to her to know why I say cute. Some very nice task they have gotten and apparently they were with the media group and have access to the stage. That is when I passed her my camera to get some close up shots. You got to stay tune to part 2 for more quality pictures posted at the press conference etc.

IMG_0941

Some clearer shots i have gotten

IMG_0975

IMG_0974

IMG_0964

Last but not least...

IMG_5651

No comments: