Monday, March 16, 2009

My Weekend Get-away - Batam Resort P1

Our Overseas trips discussion started with Taiwan then Thailand moving on to Bintan and down grading further to Malacca but finally ended up in Batam, yes indeed, we chose Batam for our 2 days 1 night get away.

Why? Because we wanted a place with Beach, Nice accommodation, seafood meal and most importantly CHEAP! Well among all the choice, Batam seems to be the cheapest. Having a beach that is not advisable for swimming, normal seafood served in all meals and most importantly the many zeros on its currency that makes you feel abit wealthier, that’s BATAM!

It not the first trip I have been there before but it was my first over night stay at Batam. We checked in at KTM Resort, one of the many beach resort at Batam, claimed to be clean and safe.

Some introduction of the Resort….

1) Arrival
IMG_6165 - HDR

2) Checking-in at the Resort. The Group all except me the Photographer and my Bro in law..also with another camera out of this picture
IMG_6040_1

3) Scenic Views from the resort

IMG_6147_1

With a little processing…look like a painting
IMG_6147 - HDR

4)More views around the resort….
IMG_6164 - HDR

IMG_6187 - HDR

IMG_6159_1

IMG_6129_1

IMG_6146_1

IMG_6141 HDR

Welcome to my Cottage, great sea view
IMG_6075_1

As it take time for me to process all my photos, considering the amount of rest i need each day…think this series will take me 3 post before I can conclude everything….coming soon, check out my nice little cottage….

No comments: