Friday, February 6, 2009

HK Sin Wang Cafe -Ex DHl staff gathering

Finally, our first gathering for this New 2009 just before CNY reaches the end...
Met at PS for a sumptuous dinner..as well as some "xu xu jiu"

How i organized this gathering??? I told them im going to be posted out of singapore and frankly speaking, i didn't realise that i had so much charm that everyone was so shocked about it....ermm not sure if they felt sad or something....but it really touches me that this bunch of friends really care! That is where i felt remorse for this prank.

But we still meet and of course, and i wasn't allowed to get away from my retributions.

Not much chances to snap pics as the everyone are busy with their food and guess what, due to the large amount of crowds queueing for seats, we felt so uneasy and gobble our food fast.

My first portrait shot of Sotong...
Thanks for modelling..(the other 2, one was beside me so can't take, the other was busy eating...)

N Nope, its not a "sneaky" candid.....i told her to pretend she didn't know i was snapping her to make it natural...



Well, among all my friends, this group was always one of the nicest...Although most of the time, they are busy doing their own shopping, they always constantly check my presence. A little thought tells all, not just when i am out with them, but anytime i need them, i know i can rely on them for help.

Of course, majority of my friends, which i call them my friends are really some thoughtful fellows in different ways. I was so surprise that night, i received a call from Fazdli, after so many years.

Well this gathering was a meet up to discuss more gatherings and trips in the coming year! Looking forward to our next meet up!

No comments: