Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Course at Park Royal Scotts

It all started with Cav unable to attend the course and required a replacement on his behalf. This took him almost an hour to finally convince or rather force Ms Ho to go in his place. Seriously, the first and last person that you think of in directing this kind of task, is really Ms Ho. First you get all the “TSK TSK TSK”, followed by lots of sabotage from her, digging all your nonsense up and finally stomped off before anyone can say bye.

None-the-less, not sure what really happened, Ms Ho had a 360 degree attitude change after she attended the course. As I was supposed to attend today’s session, I believed she must have prayed hard that I will somehow not able to go. Nah, too bad..haha

Ok I managed to snap some pics with my digi cam...

The morning at orchard road...basically, everyone is still unawake.




I believed i was the first to reach...
The lobby was small compared to other hotels but seriously, its very classy. Like those Catholic Church kind of interior design.





And guess where am i now???


The toilet!!!! The toilet was adopting the gothic style of design..Like Dracula's toilet...
Dark, Black and gives a chill in your spine when you uses it. I like the design and added a little effect to the photo.


Okay, lets go back to the subject. Basically, the snacks and drinks were good. Service was excellent, Buffet Lunch was even better. As for the lecture, I think its not that bad. The class was asking too many questions and some were irrelevant. I couldn’t understand why N***a was nodding her head most of the time and asked some questions that is none of her business. I really doubt she will understand all these when she couldn’t even interpret some really brief instructions over some emails guidelines.

Well, of course I was hopping that the class would end early but seems like everyone enjoyed it so much and kept on and on asking more questions.
At least, I still managed to get an early release and browse through orchard. Poor Sc, she lost her Handphone today, someone pick up her handphone and decided to keep it. So let’s just curse this inconsiderate and dishonest thief and hope one day she will lose something 10x precious than what she has stole.

No comments: