Saturday, February 14, 2009

Keep Walking....

My first trip down Funan and considering my 2nd trip for my DSLR..
While waiting for Ben to pass me the lens, 50mm f1.8 II...
(and if you are wondering why would i get another lens and what its meant for..shall show you at the end....), i took a pic of the Central Fire Station which has become a museum.

I was quite glad..i have gotten a real bargain for my hunt today and a little gift for myself.
So lets begin my trail and just keep walking through the photos...

Supreme Court, a lonely passage...


A young pretty tourist came by when i was shooting this and we both accompanied each other through our shoots...

A side angle view of the supreme court







Stains of history



Walking to
CHIMJES

Hidden Chapel



This nice guy added a little subject to this picture...one of my favourite.

Shooting from the center of the streets

St Andrew Cathedral...The Holy Church

Church opposite of CHIMJES


In life, no matter how difficult or how boring..we keep moving...keep walking....

No comments: