Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Worse Chicken Rice at T3

I had my worse chicken rice yesterday during lunch, so much for my kay kiang, kay poh and not following the crowds.

I went to the most "deserted" store thinking that i may be excused from queuing.

Stall Name??? "Prima Taste" Chicken rice at T3 Kopitiam. I never in my life tried any chicken rice that offers me 5 thin slice of chicken meat. The meat was only double the size of the skin. I was wondering if the chef was showing me his wonderful skills??? The consoling part, he gave me 10 slices of cucumber that was thicker than the meat which I supposed the meaning put across is to have a healthy diet. (Less meat, more vegetarian)

It was unfortunate I did not have a camera with me to take some pictures. Reasons? Petty was still telling me how fabulous the chicken rice was, I started doubting her taste bud. Frankly speaking, the meat was tough, tasteless and little texture on it. I should have shown her some pictures to convince her that even before tasting, the appearance of the 5 thin slice of meat could have put her off.

This is the last time I will patronize this stall. Yes, follow the “Jamie Olivia’s” rule. All of you should just go patronizing it before telling another 2 person to patronize it and then another 2 person…on and on and before you know it…the whole world will boycott this stall!

No comments: