Sunday, October 12, 2008

"S" Club roller-blading session at east coast

Bright sunday morning, i waited at the bus stop for that very "incorrigible" alex to leave his house! Guess what, i waited like 1 hour at the bus stop enjoying the natural sauna effect under the hot sun and not to mention i skipped the chance of having breakfast at home.

The last roller-blade session was with Alex and Hairy...and that was like 3years back. I can't believed my supreme skills after so long, it was a long journey where we started from one corner of east coast to the other corner! It took me almost 3hrs to finally complete the journey. I was the slowest among them, but don't think im the lousiest!

It was really fun after my last outing with these fellows. We enjoyed all the crappy session and of course, i tried chasing them and all thanks to hanyi always behind me, watching my back or watching me fall on my last 200 metres back. Haha....and yes i was always watching their back too!!!! Got proof k!


I was really weak by then. Can feel my leg getting wobby and harder to stand again...Overall, we got our in perfect suntan as well as a few bumps on our leg and ass.

Changing skates

My skates

Thats all for the pics...i needed more concentration as we moved so....no more pics liao if not i cant see their back at all.

We went for a swim immediately after the session at bedok swimming complex, it was such a humid day and we decided to not bath or anything and hop into the car to head straight for a nice soaking session...
Had our lunch around 4pm at bedok which end the activities for the day....
I went over to my sis's place for dinner there after...

Look at poppy...aiming at me thinking about how to get back at me!!!!
Really look like some mischeivious kids.
End of the day, super exhausted with sun burn on my face and neck. On my next trip, i will bring either sun block or sun tan!!! Got to make a choice!
Petty wanted to jio me for a sun balding session with her as usual not really meant what she speaks style, even if she is truthfully into roller blade, i better consider properly...
our conversation(ammended slightly)
ME: Painful siah...my backside...
Petty: Why you keep falling?? (Trying to start the conversation)
ME: I skate from one corner to another....so tired
Petty: Ok wat, not very long, i always do that! (Sibei Haolian tone)
ME: I uses my handguard to brake on slopes...
Petty: Handguard???? (Eyes big wide)
Petty: U fall to brake??? wahahaha(laugh so evilish)
ME: I cant stand after 2hrs of skating....
Petty: I also not very good, will wobble at times(pretend to make me believe)
Look at the above, its 70% of show off, 30% trying to be humble with ill intention...I don wish to give her a chance to laugh me throughout the whole journey!!! How can i "lose face" infront of her??? i am always winning in a bickering session with her right? But i really want to challenge her...who knows i might win...and even for just once, i can laughhhhhhhh non stop!!!! hahahahahah (evil grin)

No comments: