Friday, October 24, 2008

A Day full of Surprises!

Today was meant to be a short but busy DAY!!!! I am closing in towards the deadline but my progress seems so slow! For the third day in a row, my ass is glued to my very comfortable chair.
We are having our belated staff communication today and this would mean that i will have to finish as much as i can before 3pm. Anyway, since it is compulsory to attend, i can't skip it.

Alright, i knew there was a citation session in the agenda.
But I was quite surprise i received 1. And it came from SC.
Ermmm if you read my past blog, i did mentioned i received one from my Senior Manager. But that was because i was reporting to her then.

(A Pic of the first citation i received)


Surprise, partly because i received a 2nd piece of citation within the year and also it came from another manager of the other team...
Well of course it was not me alone that received a citation from her but many others, but it was quite touching on the words she used. I did felt a moment of blush while FC read out what she wrote.
I sms her at a later part as she was on a half day. Something she replied made me felt that sometimes, doing your own job and being truthfully to yourself will be felt by others.





The Annual report was finally out as well...and for a 2nd time i was "cordially" invited to model in it for free....haha...this was much better compared to my first encounter!!! Ermm....not sure if it was because of the photograph, the clarity, because there was 2 person in the picture or was it really me and cheryl so attractive that i got a full one page picture in the AR. lol....oppss or was it SQ who chose it? Anyway...it was good to leave something on the report that everyone read!! haha...i am always creating awareness for myself...just that it was a free publicity for myself this round!


I worked myself till 9pm today...halfway through, me and Fion had a small conversation...seems like today session was a fruitful one and some thoughts ran through my mind as well on this....I have finally reached a decision!
Oh ya...lala is back from taiwan..and she got me a v nice gift! Its hard to believe she is so nice! =P
And to everyone else that is reading this post! Have a wonderful long weekend!

No comments: