Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Food TastiNG...Pearl River Palace

I had my first food tasting!
And i am so lazy to blog today!!!
Just let some of the pics do the talking!

The food tasting group
5th uncle and aunty....another pretty seetoh standing in the middle!


Me and my mum! (I know i know...my hair is so long and messy, like don know wat!)


Not to miss out my 3rd Uncle


Both my sis!


Do i call them the relative in laws? Qing Jia!


The first dish seems nice, all except the roast pork..smell so porky!



Sharksfin make me feel so bloated


I like this simple dish! Always my favourite! Prawn....but i have difficulty feasting on them. I am wearing white and they seems to be quite juicy!



This noodle taste nice!



Friendly captain!!!



The rating or so call feedback form. If you notice, the choice limits "NOT NICE" . Bias tasting form.



An advice, never wear white!

No comments: