Thursday, October 16, 2008

A HeCtIc ThURsDaY!

I knew something wasn’t very right this morning…I had a bad premonition about the day when I woke up in sweat, brushes my teeth halfway when the toilet was intercepted by my sis, choose the only pair of socks that has holes on both side, sweating all the way to the MRT station and missing my transit train to Changi Airport.
Days like this normally goes wrong everywhere….anyway the only cure is to stay as positive and cheerful about anything that comes along.

In office, eliminating my holiday mood finally, im overloaded with work. For the first time I am extracting and producing the financial reports myself where Val is busy with her 6/6 report and A stuck with the terrible powerpoint slides and thank god I wasn’t involve in amending the slides…escaped hell once!

I was so engrossed and involved that I didn’t want to go all the way to T1 to bid Lala farewell. But I am glad I went, she mentioned that I will get a lot more souvenirs compared to others! HAHA…*A praise for her BF…very friendly and sociable…unlike their 2 weird friend who ponders over my offer to snap a pictures for them like I am asking for a tips to service them.

Further this afternoon when I thought that I can finally settle down to clear my work; Ms Ho started her war with the rev aunties over the printer cartridges. I cannot believe that just this tiny issue can cause a huge disturbance here and there. Clear their stupid issue all the way till 6pm to rush to Bugis to meet up with Petty, Wen and Jotay…
Best part, all of them are so late! At least, I was there with a motive for my shopping and I did. It was a fruitful trip for me (all hidden in my big bag). Well, I didn’t get anything for you PETTY, so don laugh so soon!!! Haha….
As much as I would love to elaborate here on this meet up, I can’t. It’s a public blog and I don wish to offend anyone…haha…but those who should know, should know what we have been discussing…and petty please don comment on my lousy English. It is much better compared to some bimbo blog I saw the other day.

“I buy shoes today. So happy.
I ate this nice lunch. Kel owes me thing
I am happy today”

Maybe I should write it this way. Sounds more interesting!

PS* congrats Lainey for winning the Tickets! At leat a little something to brighten up your day!!!

No comments: