Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Contradicting Day

I am a Zhai Nan today and i went shopping myself to break myself free from this curse.
I have gotten nothing except this contradicting lens itself...Apparently this is a legendary lens and supposingly, it should be performing at its best.
I got it at a bargain but now i am blogging about how headache this lens is.
It just cant seem to work well for my SLR and i am hiring 2 gurus to solve this problem for me.

Conclusion after my brief description is that the lens itself was dissembled and assembled back in a bad manner...which i seriously doubt this is the reason.
Nonethelss since im free, i might be making a trip down to Mr Philip Tay for a consultation.

Sigh this hobby make me look more Zhai...
I hope i wont look like this when im old! All alone at the bus stop waiting for a bus.
IMG_7762

IMG_7759

What are u laughing at!!! I am actually showing off a picture from my powerful lens effect!!! Look at the bokeh off the subject...So nice isnt it??? Haha

No comments: