Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Never so HARDWORKING!

I have never been so focused in working, never so willing to take on more sophisticated task, never been so willing to stay late in the office picking up bits and pieces of the alien jig saw puzzle reports!

But here i am once again clicking hours in the office. It has been so frequent that I went back to the office on a Saturday and bringing work home that makes it look as if I'm enjoying it.
Horrendously, all these deprive me of my leisure timing.

However, i have no complains over them. I am trying as much as i can to absorb. Absorbing all the knowledge and skills that i have missed in my past few years.

Since i promised myself to hang on and take in as much as possible till Decemember, i will keep to my promise.

Just wish me luck!

No comments: