Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The past 2 weeks..

I was so occupied for the past 2 weeks that i didnt really have much time for my own hobby.

Let's keep the part on the never-ending work out of here, and maybe i can show u abit on what i was so busy for the past weeks..

The pictures for the ROM for Vinz and Jerene was completed...and apparently i think its not really that bad and i am unsure what they think of the pictures but if you are comparing with professionals, i think i am still v v v far behind.

Well, for an experience its really worth it but i think i will never try this again!
It is simply too much work for me...

I went there early morning volunteering to help her take some pictures while she make up for the event. Somehow also for me to warm myself up..

IMG_6994

IMG_7018

IMG_7053

IMG_7087

The husband having his turn for hairdo upon our request...
IMG_7088

IMG_7106

Last picture before we head for the hotel
IMG_7110

The venue
Swiss-o-tel
IMG_7126

IMG_7150 b&w

IMG_7182

IMG_7223

IMG_7281

Solemnisation starts
IMG_7326

IMG_7441

IMG_7375

After session
IMG_7544

IMG_7535

And there is baby Calyn!! Somehow i think my camera likes her alot..after 1 try, it can auto focus her exactly where i want it to be...
IMG_7473

IMG_7608

IMG_7606

Aside from rushing out the pictures, there has been so many gatherings during the past 2 weeks..and at least 4 birthday celebrations...suddenly time just passes by so fast before i notice it.

Oh and i discover that most of my friends are getting married between this and next year..all the girls..so i reckon this is the right timing for girls of my age to settle down!!! I have already received so many wedding invitation starting from this May till next year Oct! Woooahhh scary!

At least after this week completing my work and deadlines, i should be able to take some time off to finish off my films that is still in my camera for a very long time.

No comments: