Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recollecting my thoughts

It’s so frustrating these days. There are so many things bottling up in my mind right now and I do not have that bit of time and energy to sort them out. Problem lies with me… I don’t know what I can do to get it done and I chose the easy way out by ignoring it.
So in the end, it accumulates and now, I really need to take a breath.

In a way, I always hope for things to happen…but there are just so many uncontrollable factors that isn’t within my reach. I discovered that I am inclined towards being a dreamer…just dream and dream and achieved nothing in the end. I am never satisfied and I tend to want more…

Yesterday, I witness my neighbour passed away in the morning in his bed in his sleep. Looking at a spiritless corpse lying there, it signals the end of a life. Whatever he has done or wishes to do will come to a stop.

On my way to work, I met bus stop gal and our conversation made me realized that I have forgotten all about my goals, my motivation and the directions in my life. My comfortable and protected environment made me vulnerable, lazy and reliant on people. Somehow, I felt its time I should reconsider and rediscover all my interest and once again determine my future.

I hope I still remembered the ambition I wrote on that piece of paper when I first started out my career.

No comments: