Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mi and my Perm Hair

It was not an impulsive decision to get my hair Perm!
I had enough of my hair!

Its always so heavy when its long, and somehow my wax would always last for a few hours before everything comes weighing down making my fringe and my top flat!

Especially on hot humid days, when u are full of sweat and ur wax came melting down, it makes your hair even flatter.

So after a few decision, i went ahead to get my hair perm! Billy did it for me and initially i wanted just a bit of volume, but on 2nd thought, i was thinking why not try something new..Make my hair look natural with curls and somemore curls on guys seems to be the next in thing.

I like the result of my perm, but no pictures for now:), since i didnt really take time to maintain it these few days and i believed it will look nicer when my hair lengthen, will post some natural pics in future...lol

Let's just hope it's not really a big commotion in office tomorrow!

No comments: