Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Tai Tai Monday at Arteastiq

I finally cleared my Labor Day off last monday and decide to stroll the town on a quiet working day.
Met up with Fionis since she is on some Euro Public holiday.
The day was super hot and humid while we do our shopping and finally after admitting our defeat to the weather, we went for a lavish tea session at Arteastiq, Mandarin Gallery.

This is my first time there, and its hidden behind a furniture shop...and i think its a really peaceful and nice relaxing place.
F1000031

An orientation around the place...Pictures using Fuji Press 800 expired..with my 55mm f1.2, and slides Elitechrome 100
White roses against the window...we just couldnt resist taking pictures while waiting for our tea to be served.
F1000033

Very comfortable and cozy chairs along the window...and thick cushion at the opposite.
F1000032

F1010011

F1010009

The Pear Tea i Ordered! Really nice!
(Pics from Fion camera)
IMG_8275

Me enjoying my tea and my Porter beside me
IMG_8277

My own take on my tea! Nicer rite...the feel...
F1000027

Playing with the reflection off the table...
The lady from the next table..praying before her drink...
for fionis

This pic took like forever...
F1000028

Well the sun created a nice silhouette effect..
(Credit from fion)
IMG_8278

(Although its my camera..but she took the pics..)
F1000029

All except that bad weather...it was quite a fruitful relaxing day...
Arteastiq is a really nice place to hang out, especially on a quiet monday and i saw alot of Tai Tai there...:)

If you have the time and chance..and you have nothing better to do, why not head down there and chill!

No comments: