Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a nice day yesterday

Have you attended a church wedding before? And how you felt when the groom and bride walked down the aisle with flowers littered on the red carpet? For me, I think it was the greatest moment....Ermmm sorry not that i am getting married but i attended one yesterday. It was so so so romantic & nice and i gave my best wishes to Joshua and Joycelyn...May their marriage be a blissful one...so sorry i left halfway because ermmm Haze and Shiyuan was in a hurry...ermm or my friend was hurrying me to meet her, ohh...i thought the ceremony ended? Just not because of me....

Anyway they will live a blissful marriage and they have to...because everyone started singing and singing praises to Lord before and after the solemnisation...so much so..it looks like a muscial...sorry no offence to all...but i can see some uncles enjoying themselves so much that the atmosphere was turned so lively and happy...

Sorry....but i was thinking what if...i say what if...what if...the session was in dialect like hokkien? =) Opsss.....

Okay...yes i admit, i ran off halfway through the wedding to meet my friend...and i didnt know that i was such a great shopping companion that "AHEM..." causes her sleep that night and even received a nice testimonial in the wee hours.
Well of course being polite, i wrote her a letter back....not because i am a refine person, its because the stupid friendster message function died again....haiz....Happy reading my dear friend!

No comments: