Saturday, March 22, 2008

An Encounter Part2 - Praying

Although we were both quite sure we were only scaring ourselves..it didnt stop us from entering this temple at Chinatown..."FO YA SHI" aka "The Golden Relic Temple"
This temple was all about donations...from the moment i stepped in..aunties acting as usher has been asking me if i want to light a lantern...and it was so amusing when i went up to level 4, "the offering of the relic tooth", this aunty was approached by some tourist..

Tourist: Is this the place where dead ppl are being embraced by the Buddha?
Aunty: You want light lantern?
Tourist: What is this place offering?
Aunty: I sell lantern for offering..the rest you got to read yourself there...
Tourist: ????
Aunty: Come buy a lantern to show your sincerity la....

Ermmmm i was like ???????????



My friend was asking for blessing for don’t know what...i was too....i asked for another kind of blessing....Blessing that i will be forgiven for all my "Rubbish" and my “SINS”...and
while i am checking my wallet for some small contributions, my wallet was all stuffed with red color notes (suddenly I discover I was quite well off)....and i was shy to ask my friend for some small change as it would deem insincere....so i prayed to the Buddha…

”Dear Buddha, its Good Friday yesterday, but I think I had created too much nonsense…I really hope i can receive forgiveness..But I do not have any small changes with me currently and I believe that sincerity doesn’t come from contributions”

Aunty(At background): Lai buy lantern la...

I was quite surprise..the hot weather was suddenly turned into a cloudy sky immediately after my prayers....

I hurried home....and by then the fog was cleared but..

I was labelled "Same like A**ton!!" which was almost as bad....

OH MY GOD!

No comments: