Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Tough Decision

Well everyone always thought i'm leading a carefree life. No worries, no seriousness, crappy, lame...
But i do at times sit down to consider... Consider about my future!




See....im really stressing now....should i or should i not.......its been for days....its really time to decide now...before things get really bad
Ermm
Hmmmm
Hmmmmm
Aiya...Don care le laaa...Die die la
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been left in my bag for a day old....But im really so hungry....Eat eat eat....







Oh...why are you guys and girls showing me this gimmick looks of yours??? Oh no...sorry i know what you are thinking...yeah this is not the main topic for today...Nooo definitely not....im "Serious" i just mentioned...

Think about my future...yah the previous post i was mentioning about this gorgeous girl right.....yeah...im really now in a dilemma...it seems like we were having some communication problems and I 'm the one who is always doing the talking....

Well, yeah i understand we just met....but i should have known that there are no such good things...choices are difficult to make but i have to...

I think this is my fastest to get into a relationship and the fastest to get out....10 mins of happiness and 10 mins of sadness
When i told her "I think you are too good for me....Lets break up!" I could feel that she didnt even moved...sadness.....its unavoidable...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just hope she will find a better person than me who will cherish her! I will definitely miss you!

No comments: