Thursday, March 20, 2008

Choke choke choke....=)

I cant believe i choke the whole of yesterday

Choke when Theresa nagging at me a 2nd time on my Gebiz account.
Choke when FC pull me into the room...discussing about new plans = new task
Choke when i talk to Khwee Teng over the budget uploading errors
Choke when my intern became too friendly and start getting comfortable in my cubicle
Choke when i am having a 3 person dinner, which i really choke on my food and no one notice =(

This morning just when i thought things wouldnt be the same, i was wrong...

Okay lets divert away from all these complains...well no im not going to say anything about what happened during breakfast...no IM NOT GOING TO SAY =)


Yeah, i promised to upload the pics of my nice little bell from Asakusa temple




Its really nice...and according to cheryl, the tingle tingle of the bell can bless a person and i think it really did...

All of a sudden, Jessie who choke the whole morning begin to start talking...
My test questions became so familiar that i finished it within 10 mins.

Hmm...maybe i should just tingle it the whole day...all the way till my bonus come...hee.....promotions?


Oh let me just share this shop from T3...I initially thought it was a spice shop..selling ginger..but it is really kind of unique, as it is a shop that sell "spice" fragrance type of products. Like fragrant oil, soaps etc...and the ginger smell is the strongest when you pass by the shop...



Okay Okay....Since this week is a long weekend, all of you out there, please enjoy your looonggg breaks =)

No comments: