Monday, March 17, 2008

My Monday Blues?

It was a Frustrating Monday....

I know its not pretty nice to start off a monday blog with all these annoying stuff...but i need to vent it out...Arrgggghhh

I mean, how would you like to have sarcastic remarks targeted at you in the morning..the least that i am glad was that my tolerance level has reached another level and i had simply attained my nirvana and not even feel like winning that last breath to victory. I am lazy...

And how about having news in the afternoon that i am being put up for new challenges by loading me with new tasks...i am really not very sure if its a good or bad thing...

Watching how my precious friend get treated badly while i cant do anything?

And how an adult acting like an ignorance, disrespectful, childish, annoying guy that i am even unsure if he knows what he is doing? And is he even at least able to differentiate between being mischevious and respecting others...

Well of course it would be unfair just describing how bad my day was when there are some nice happenings as well...the consoling part for me is that i got a "ward off evil" nice bell from Cheryl(which i will try attaching a pic tomo)from her japan trip...which i think she should get one for my friend as well to ward off all the bad lucks and pest.
Ermm a compliment email from Dr Lee (KASA) on his Airshow visit.

I am still frustrated actually now...and since i cant be offered to go transit for a stroll at this timing...i can only try humor myself with some of these youtubes video...=)
(Haha...i didnt know that a way to applease someone was to actually offer to go stroll in transit...yeah maybe i should keep pretending to be angry so i had more chance....=) Thanks anyway)

No comments: