Saturday, March 15, 2008

Catching a movie!

I am catching this movie today n heard its pretty scary and since i am still waiting for my friend to wake up...i am doing a read up on the story line to keep myself anticipated
RULE #1 traces the chilling stories uncovered by the Police Force's emergency calls centre. Everyday the centre receives 185 phone calls, 180 of them are about felonies rapes, murders, robberies, kidnappings The other five begin with "there's something strange in my house.."

RULE #1 tells the shocking and twisted tale of veteran cop Wong (Ekin Cheng) and rookie Lee (Shawn Yue) as they plunge head first into a series of spooky investigations

Seems to be quite an interesting film to catch but i am actually more concern on how to get my friend to wake up...hmm..its partially my fault..not rephrasing my sms properly..."...not to wake up after 12..." so nothing to complain about but thinking of a solution now would be the wise choice...

I stumble upon this website while performing a google search

http://www.wikihow.com/Wake-Someone-Up

oh or maybe i should do this...a little too mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PnKf6wRrNU

And finally before i started to implement anything, she is awake...i will update again on the movie after i have seen it...=)

No comments: