Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a week!

Monday night, I finally get to meet my aunt and 2 cousins whom I have not met in the past 2 years. We already knew that they will be coming back to Singapore since Early this year but the wait is really longer than we thought it would be.
Everyone was greeted with a warmth little hug from my 2 cousins that make everyone smile that night.

As I was busy with work these days, I couldn’t find time to meet them except for maybe tomorrow where I promised to bring them for a 3D movie – Rapunzel.

Since I mentioned about being busy, I was really busy this week. Budget kicked off and I had to visit all 30 divisions within this week to go through their budget with them. It has been quite awhile that I felt so occupied and enthu about work.

Apart for being busy, there were some things that really bothered me. I do not know what went wrong but things happened in a way I least thought of.
I do not know what really triggered it but was it really because of me? And things just got worse each day and everyday seems to get worse and seriously I am still rather clueless about what really happened.
Today I tot everything should be fine, and yet, my very nice MR T (still asking me not to post his name here) out of mischievous, did something rather unpleasant. Sigh but then again I thought that other than being mischievous, I seriously don think he is the cause of it and he shouldn’t be blamed for anything…

Since there isn’t much I can do, then I really think I shouldn’t do anymore things in case it got much worse. But seriously im quite surprised that given my character, I can still upset people…ermm I don know if I should just treat this as a compliment or what…tsk

Well, anyway, things isn’t just about me…my dearest neighbour Ms SY is much more troubled these days and sincerely there isn’t much things I can do to help her, except cracking some jokes to help her pass her day better.

Well, this week is going to end soon and let's just hope that the next one will be a better one!

No comments: