Saturday, December 25, 2010

My first roll of film on Black Bird Fly

Ever since i bought my scanner, i wanted so much to try a roll of film to get the sprocket holes effect on my photo.
I was even more tempted when i flipped through Shireen's picture. She was so talented in this area.

I was lucky when Weihsuan offered to lend me his blackbirdfly for my trial testing. So i had a roll loaded and here are the results!

Cant really get used to manual exposure, ended up most pictures were over exposed.
Untitled-Scanned-01

This area is at Lavender near my wingchuen training center
Untitled-Scanned-02

Untitled-Scanned-03

Untitled-Scanned-05

Untitled-Scanned-06

Untitled-Scanned-07

Untitled-Scanned-09

Untitled-Scanned-10

Untitled-Scanned-11

Untitled-Scanned-12

Untitled-Scanned-04

Took it to Bintan as well to finish up the roll of film
Untitled-Scanned-16

Untitled-Scanned-20

Untitled-Scanned-24

Untitled-Scanned-27

I think this is more fun compared to the other lomo cameras i have...i might just run another roll in this camera before weihsuan returns from taiwan!

No comments: