Saturday, December 18, 2010

A day at Bintan!

Just when I thought I could escape my terrifying inconsiderate neighbour screaming all the nights by coming to Bintan, I discovered my neighbours are full of children. It was only 7am when they started having some fun next door. Sigh..Other than that, it was quite a perfect getaway resort. Cool weather, nice breeze, nice sea and a beautiful sight. Anyway, tomorrow will be better since those children has already checked out today.

Talking about the beautiful view...this is the view from my balcony.
IMG_3750

I love the beach here...although it's not as clear as i thought but it has been a long time since i last visited a beach!

As we are here during the monsoon period, there would be raining interval during the day where most of the time lasted less than an hour.
IMG_3903

So what i will do during this period, i will make myself a cup of hot tea(Brought my favourite tea here!) and enjoy the nice rain.
IMG_3899

Lay back on the sofa and read my magazine.
IMG_3882

And slowly fall asleep in this nice cooling weather. It's super relaxing!

No comments: