Monday, December 13, 2010

I Can't Sleep!

Recently, I just can’t seem to fall asleep the same way as in the past. I will fidget, toss and turn in my bed till near 2am before I could finally rest my mind. I am unsure why this happened and I am unsure if there is something that is bothering me. But if you really ask me what it is, I just can’t figure out. It might be some thoughts or some feelings or maybe my surrounding, but I can’t really confirm what it is.
I just know that the insufficient rest that I had made me restless almost everyday. Having big eye bags, messy hair, grouchy, moody and easily tired. I am feeling so unhealthy!
To make things worse for me, this week is my super peak period. I do not have the luxury to take a break and keep myself relax during the day. Sigh…I don’t have the time and mood to shop for xmas presents.
I’m really looking forward to my Bintan trip!

No comments: