Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Resolution

I had a good year in 2010 where all the good things came my way. I got a promotion, i met lotsa friends and i had a great working team. So basically, my social and working life are well balanced! I made 6 memorable trips this year and i experienced alot!

Bidding farewell to Year 2010 and welcoming the new 2011, i hope the following will happen,
1)Having bad health in the last month of year 2010, i hope i will be healthy in the coming year! Yeap, i cancelled all plans on the eve of new year just to rest at home. (Don't wish to be sick on Day 1)

2)I had enough fun in Yr 2010, so in Yr 2011, i hope i can focus more in my work. Get a good career and learn more while i can. No more Skiving!

3)I spent alot in my hobbies and travels. So much so, i didnt really save much, so the coming year, i will be more conscientious in my spending.

4)I love travelling, and i have already made plans for next year trip. New places, new travelling mates and new experience!

Hopefully the next year will be a fruitful year for everyone!

No comments: