Friday, September 25, 2009

The Worse Saturday

What can be the most rewarding push, after a long week of working? Of course, the weekends! But what can be considered the most demoralising things to happen on a long waited Saturday?

a) No programmes?
b) Brought a lot of work home to do?
c) Nagging Mum?

Yes, I always thought the above are quite demoralising for a weekend. But I think the worse could have happened, was to be Mobilized!

Mobilised on a Saturday, especially when you have already plan your activities and this silly sms caught you attention just when you are about to leave your house.
“This is your detachment IC, you should be expecting a call by 12pm. Unfortunately, you are required to report to Selarang camp FBO.”

While I am now blogging this in my no.4, I am all depressed once again!

I hope i will make it in time home for F1 at least.

No comments: