Friday, September 4, 2009

Coco Chanel

I think its a rather nice movie...forget what some others might say how dry or boring it is...go catch it. Inspiring.

Actually, i didnt know it was a french movie but it didnt bother me. I was watching it with a group but seated alone...so gentlemen of me to offer the best seat for Fionis since its the first time she joined us for the movie.(Despite the earlier accusation that i spoiled her camera)
But so not very nice of her to ran off the moment i turned towards her after the movie. I didnt even get the chance to signal and there she just dived down into that empty train station which i guessed, she might later exited the station on the other exit to prevent an embarrassing scene.

I wasn't up to anything pranky seriously, i just wanted to tell her that the train services should have ended. Anyway, i think i know the reason for that rush...the clock strike 12am the moment she disappeared....Now who is the "Cinderella"?

Not sure if its my luck..after the hot drink at Mac cafe, the girls then told me, actually i had a choice to go off straight after the movie cause they got no intention for supper too. Argghh!!!

Me and Vince walked awhile before scurrying on a cab home..the streets are pretty quiet at night!
IMG_9940_2

No comments: