Friday, September 11, 2009

I met a Pervert

I was on my way from airport to tampines to get my fish food after work today and i took bus 27, which was pretty crowded. What happened was after the bus reaches the first stop at tampines, quite a few people got off the bus that was when i managed to find a seat(left)beside me.
I noticed beside my seat (right) was an indian guy and a very pretty chinese lady. I saw the indian guy was like trying to zip himself n i tot i saw his "ahem". I was traumatised myself...cos it was the first time i saw such things happening.

I tried to look again in case i saw wrongly and he was always using his bag as conceal.
When i saw it again i was very sure he was masterbating himself beside the girl.
I was shock but i know i had to do something so I told a Chinese uncle about it.

He just told me to not look at him...n some murmur which i don know wat he was saying..i told him to look at this indian guy so i can at least have another witness as i wasnt sure if the girl beside knows wat was happening. She was looking out of the window most of her time.

The Chinese uncle just refused to turn around to see... I tried signalling to the girl but caught the attention of the indian guy. By now, the bus was again crowded. I think i saw him trembling and immediately he picked his bag and ran off...i couldnt react well...i stand up and the chinese uncle immediately took that indian guy seat which I don know why.

I look at the girl who was still looking out at the window and i asked the chinese uncle to check if the girl is alright. I later got off the bus and I felt so useless. I couldn’t react fast enough in such a situation that allow this pervert to escaped.

I always thought if I met such a situation I would do this and do that..but when it really happens, all I could do was to stare at the ah neh hard.
Haiz..I am not calm enough to react.

No comments: